A S7 adapter for the direct access
The ACCON-MPI-Adapter allows the connection of a PC to a S7 PLC's MPI interface via the PC's serial interface.
Perfect fields of application
- As programming adapter to create and change the PLC program.
- As communication adapter for visualizations
- As communication adapter for accessing the PLC's data
Varied ranges of application
- Programming S7 PLCs with STEP 7
- Connecting visualizations with S7 PLCs
- Logging S7 data (e.g. with ACCON-S7-EasyLog)
Convincing and varied
The ACCON-MPI-Adapter RS-232 uses the same communication protocol like the PC Adapter. Thus, the ACCON-MPI-Adapter RS-232 can used with any software supporting the PC Adapter.
Instead of the ACCON-MPI-Adapter RS-232, the ACCON-MPI/TS-Adapter can be used. This one offers the advantage that it has a bushing to connect a further device. So, e.g. a panel can easily be connected.
- Low-cost solution for programming and visualizing
- Serial transmission rate up to 115.2 Kbps
- MPI speed up to 187.5 Kbps
- Voltage supply from the CPU
- External 24 VDC voltage feed possible
|Connection to the PC
||RS-232 with 9-pin SUB-D bushing, via included null modem cable (ca. 2 m), max. 115.2 Kbps
|Connection to the PLC
||9-pin SUB-D plug, cable stationary mounted (ca. 1.2 m), max. 187.5 Kbps
|Weight in kg
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm
||54 x 105 x 30
||24 VDC ±25 %
|External voltage feed possible
||30 mA (typ.) / 45 mA (max.)
||0 °C to 60 °C
||-20 °C to +60 °C
|Allowed relative humidity
||Operating 5 % to 85 % at 30 °C, storage 5 % to 93 % at 40 °C