For our product ibaDatCoordinator we have released the new version v2.2.0.
What’s new in this version?
- The splitter task of ibaDatCoordinator v2.2.0 creates a new dat-file format which can only be read with ibaAnalyzer-V7.
- For any ibaHD-Server with activated user management, username and password are required to set up a connection.
New features and improvements
- The new dat-file format created by ibaPDA-V7 can be processed in combination with ibaAnalyzer-V7.
- The user management introduced in ibaHD-Server v2.3.0 is fully supported.
- A library was missing if only the client of ibaDatCoordinator was installed.
- The preferred time base field was not correctly used for event and scheduled jobs.
For full reference on other included new features, improvements and bugfixes please download this new version and check the included version history document.