What’s new in this version?
• The OPC UA client interface now has an online browser for signal configuration. Before it was only possible to generate an address book of the OPC UA server which could take a long time depending on the scope of tags and performance of the server. Via the online browser you connect directly to the OPC UA server during the configuration in the IO manager.
• Our Power Quality Unit ibaPQU-S now also supports measurements according to the standard IEC 61000-2-4 (classes 1 – 3).
• The sniffer module for SINAMICS Link of the ibaBM-PN PROFINET bus monitor now supports more project types with various numbers of participants and data lengths.
• The S7 address book generator now supports multi-user engineering TIA projects.
• A stability issues was fixed for PTP time synchronization in layer 2 P2P mode.
• A possible data corruption error (introduced in v6.39.0) on digital signals of the ibaBM-CAN was fixed.
Registered users can download all documentation in our download area.
• New Manuals
ibaPDA-OPC-UA-Server+ (v1.0, English, German)
• Updated Manuals
ibaPDA-Interface-LANDSCAN (v2.0, English, German)
ibaPDA-Interface-Raytek (v1.1, English, German)
ibaPDA-Interface-IEC61850 (v1.1, English, German)
ibaPDA-Interface-MELSEC-Xplorer (v1.1, English)
For full reference on other included new features, improvements and bugfixes please download this new version and check the included version history document.